Re: Thank You (KMM228883I12177L0KM)

Hi,
My question/problem is that when I try to verify my spin id number I cannot get in.  It comes up saying failed to get member by authentication ED  Member does not exist or is inactive.
I go in everynight and enter the prize puzzle winner and get those points so I do not know what/why I do not exist.  I am using all the same numbers.
Thank you for your help. Minnie Jezierski

Yahoo! Mail