Vendor of Debain CD request

Hello,

We have recently opened a Linux CD Distribution site online and are interested in being listed on your "Vendors of Debian CDs" web page located at http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors . Please consider including us on your site. The Details of our site are listed below.

Vendor Name: 0-Bits
URL of Vendor: www.0-bits.com
Donate: No
Type of CDs Sold: Official
Country: USA
Ship Overseas: Yes
Debian URL: http://www.0-bits.com/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=11
Sales Email: sales@0-bits.com
Architectures: Alpha ; ARM ; HPPA ; i386 ; IA-64 ; m68k ; MIPS ; PowerPC ; S/390 ; Sparc ; source ; Hurd-source

Note... Vendor name begins with the number 0, not the letter o
Thank you
- Brian Irwin