Re: Weekly CD builds have moved

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 09:55:29AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> We've reorganised the contents of cdimage slightly, so the weekly
> builds are now at
>
>   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

Is there a deeper meaning behind the fact that the location of the images
has been changing every 1.5 years or so, ever since (IIRC) potato?

It would be so nice to have a location which does not change in a loong
time, because I suspect every time this is done we lose a couple of
mirrors whose admins never bother to update their mirroring scripts to the
new location.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯