Re: Broken Link

On 2005-11-28T21:09:00+0200, aragorn@tiscali.nl wrote:
> On Monday 28 November 2005 19:09, Rafael Ledesma wrote:
>> Broken Link on page http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>>
>> imagen de CD de instalación por red (100 MB) [i386]
>
> The translation for this page has not been updated with latest changes.
> Please use the original page in English.

Shouldn't we remove obsolete translations if those are not updated? I
remember this has been done at least once, but is there nowadays some
kind of automatic removation for obsolete translations if translators
don't update the translations within given time?

Because we use automatic content negotiation, IMHO we should not
recommend using English versions, but rather try to ping correct
translator team if someone notifies us about the translated pages.

Everybody, please remember that there is a Perl script smart_change.pl
for e.g. changing URL's with regular expressions.

--
Tommi Vainikainen