Re: debian-volatile

Hi *,

first of all, thanks to all who helped to move volatile's webpages to
www.d.o.

As you might have seen, i am not a native english speaker, so thanks for
helping to correct my mistakes.

On Thursday, 24 Nov 2005, you wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:34:27 +0100
> Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > I've changed your file slightly to make it valid HTML and fixed some
> > spelling mistakes I spotted, I hope this is fine with you. Please take
> > a  look at devel/debian-volatile and tell me whether the result looks
> > good to  you -- if not, don't hesitate to contact me.
>
> I took the liberty to make a few changes to the wording (where it
> seemed unclear), and also fixed some spelling mistakes and typos.

-This is for discussing your changes in public. It is also a good idea to
+This list is for discussing your changes in public. It is also a good idea to

mh, no. i meant here: The purpose of this is to discuss your changes in
public.

Okay, the purpose of the the list is also discussing changes in public,
but the list is also for coordinating and managing requests. Perhaps one
of you has an idea how to word this more clearly.

Greetings
Martin