Re: debian-volatile

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 23:46, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> This is true, all VolatileUpdateAnnouncements (VUA) should go there as
> well as a list of volatile mirrors and some more information which i
> would like to split in different pages.
>
> As i understood new VUAs would be placed in a subdir called news having
> a special format, and then would appear automaticaly in the right order
> on top of the page.
>
> I more or less copied stuff from debian-installer pages.

Hi,

I've just committed your text into the CVS, it'll appear on the website in
about two or three hours.

I've changed your file slightly to make it valid HTML and fixed some
spelling mistakes I spotted, I hope this is fine with you. Please take a
look at devel/debian-volatile and tell me whether the result looks good to
you -- if not, don't hesitate to contact me.

Note that I've disabled the code to make the News/ thing work, as there are
currently no news and I'm not sure if the code handles this correctly. As
soon as you've got news to post, I'll re-enable that bit again.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
     and I'm not sure about the former"  -- Albert Einstein