Re: Error in security/2005/dsa-900.wml

On Sunday 20 November 2005 11:10, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By translating dsa-900.wml to french, we noticed a typo in the english
> version, since there is no fetchmailconfig program but fetchmailconf :
>
> -<p>Thomas Wolff discovered that the fetchmailconfig program which is
> +<p>Thomas Wolff discovered that the fetchmailconf program which is
>
> bye

Hi,

I think you can safely fix such trivial (and obvious) mistakes yourself.
There's no need to post it to -www, I've already fixed several typos
myself, and I don't think Joey disagrees on this. To be sure, I've CC'ed
him.

If you fix typos in the English text, it would be great if you could bump
the translation-check header for all other languages as well. There's a
handy utility for doing that automatically, smart_change.pl. You could use
it like this (in the webwml root directory):

$ ./smart_change.pl -s "s/fetchmailconfig/fetchmailconf/g" \
  english/security/2005/dsa-900.wml
$ cvs di */security/2005/dsa-900.wml
$ cvs ci */security/2005/dsa-900.wml

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
     and I'm not sure about the former"  -- Albert Einstein