Who's using Debian?

We are a company geared towards developing software for other company’s business needs.  We currently only have one machine running the Debian software for development purposes, as well as many other platforms.  We are not asking to be a Debian supporter as much as we are asking that anything that we could provide to the open source community in general, we are glad to participate.  However, any company specific needs that need not be distributed to the general public is where we fund our company, we will be glad to help as well.  Is there any such group listing that we fall under within the debian community, if so please respond to coders@kilinkwall.net so that my business partner and I and start participating in this great establishment that you have created.

Very Respectfully,

Michael Klink

Partner/Owner

Klink and Wall Systems