Re: Linux Operating System

On 31-08-2005, at 13h 27'55", Deskha wrote about "Linux Operating System"
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> We would like to ask to you about Linux Operating System. Which one
> operating system that we can pay only one times but it can useful for
> another PC in the same organization? We are very glad if you would
> explaining for us about it.
>
> Thank you for your attention and your cooperation.

For details about linux see www.linux.org. This e-mail address is
about Debian web pages.

Linux is FREE (as in free speach, not as in free beer).
You can download it from the intenet or order CDs/DVDs and install it
on as many computers you wish.

Best regards,
        Ionel