Re: Broken page releases/testing/index.sv.html

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 02:26:48PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Peter Karlsson:
>
> > The generation of http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/index.sv.html
> > seems to have broken horribly, the start of the page seems to have been
> > replaced with NULs. Could someone please check what is going on, and
> > see if there are any other pages that have suffered from the same
> > problem?
>
> http://www.debian.org/events/speakers/index.sv.html is also broken (and
> the above hasn't been fixed).
>
> What's going on here?

I don't know.  I've fixed these two pages, but I don't understand the
root cause.  Perhaps someone on the Debian administration team has an
idea.  An example of a bad file can be found at

 file://www-master.debian.org/org/home/kraai/index.sv.html.bad

--
Matt