Google Talk

Hey everyone, I just discovered reading the paper that google has launched it's Instant Message / Voice Messaging system,

In order to sign up for it you need to be invited to gmail, so if you want to be invited then please email me back requesting so,

(Analysts are in the process of badmouthing the google name because they want to capture more cash when the stock prices go up, so don't believe what the media says about "Evil" and whatnot)

http://www.google.com/talk/

Email me back,

    ~ Loren