Re: more questions

On 2005-08-20T04:12:43+0300, morganlandry@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I have decided that I want to do 3 things for the English section of
> the debian.org web site:
>
> 1) Convert all the pages to validated XHTML 1.0 Strict;

There has been some effort (or thoughts) on this. Please note that
because you can't only work on "English section", this effort must be
done for all pages, which includes all translations.

Maybe it would be useful for you to search some of the archives of
this list, because I can't get those discussions into my mind.

> 2) Proofread all pages for spelling and grammatical errors;

Feel free to send patches to this list, and someone usually applies
them rather quickly. Most preferred way of patching is to checkout web
pages from CVS, and (cvs) diff those files.

> 3) Convert them all to the GNU Free Documentation License.

That's not possible. GNU FDL is not free license. For problems with
GNU FDL you can read

--
Tommi Vainikainen