missing package po template files on http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot

Hi all,

It's come to my attention that the list of PO template files for Debian
packages, on the Debian website at
<http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot>, for some reason does not
include the samba package.  The package has been using po-debconf for quite
a while, and the files can all be found on
<http://people.debian.org/~barbier/l10n/material/po/unstable/main/s/samba/debian/po/>.
Can someone shed some light on this?  Is it related to the fact that the
samba source package includes po files in other directories besides
debian/po, and therefore some script has failed to trim the paths?

Thanks,