Re: Who is resposible for the users/-tree?

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:29:18 +0200
Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> who is responsible for debian-users? I just wanted to translate
> users/org/azuquecawireless.wml but the web page is a redirect to a
> different organisation. I asked on debian-l10n-spanish and got the
> information, that there has been some merger. So this entry needs
> updating.

The organisation itself is responsible for its submission to the Who's
using Debian pages, while everyone with webwml write access may maintain
the pages - it is mostly done by Bas Zoetekouw and me.

Should someone feel like going through all the entries in the pages for
changes like the one you describe, they'd be more than welcome to do so.
 Personally I can't spare the time for it.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>