Re: Sponsoring

[Debian-www ist eine englischsprachige Mailingliste]

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 02:37:09PM +0200, Ralf Stute wrote:
> wir würden Ihr Projekt gerne mit einm Sponsoring-Betrag von 200 Euro
> unterstützen. Ist es im Gegenzug dabei möglich uns als Sponsor bei Ihnen
> unter
> http://www.debian.org/misc/equipment_donations
> mit folgendem Schriftzug: <a href="http://www.corscience.de "
> title="Bluetooth Medizintechnik Defibrillator"
> target="_blank">Corscience Medizintechnik</a> - Corscience unterstützte
> Debian mit einer Geldspende.

The problem with your request is that it appears to be motivated just to
get a link from debian.org, but Debian is not in the "link exchange
business".

I realize that some companies on the page only got listed for donating
smallish hard drives, but this appears to be an exception. The other
companies have donated equipment for much more than €200.

That said, we certainly appreciate your offer!
See <http://www.debian.org/donations> for further information.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯