Re: http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/ does not list Romanian

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 06:41:07PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 August 2005 17:18, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> > I have just observed that http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/
> > does not list Romanian with Debconf templates.
> >
> > There are just a few, but would be nice to have a progress of the
> > debconf translation in Romanian.
>
> The funny thing is that the page with details is still there:
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/ro
> But it was last generated on December 24th, 2002.

Yes, since this date, there are no more Romanian translations with old
templates style.  Usually HTML pages without sources are deleted by the
remove_stale.pl script, but it is instructed to not touch files under
/intl/l10n/.
Normally files under /intl/l10n/{templates,po,po-debconf}/ are generated
daily, so they could safely be removed if they are more than a month
old, I should have then enough time to fix these pages when they break.

Webmasters, could you please consider adding this oneliner to the
lessoften script?  (After testing that it works ;))
  find $webdir/international/l10n/{templates,po,po-debconf}/ -type f -mtime 30 -exec rm -f {} \;

Denis