Re: http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/ does not list Romanian

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 17:18, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> I have just observed that http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/
> does not list Romanian with Debconf templates.
>
> There are just a few, but would be nice to have a progress of the
> debconf translation in Romanian.

The funny thing is that the page with details is still there:
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/ro
But it was last generated on December 24th, 2002.

From looking at the script, the basic data from which the pages are built
dynamically are taken from Denis Barbier's homepage on p.d.o.
I think you'd better ask on d-i18n if you really think something is
missing. If you have example packages that has a current "template" based
translation for ro, you should include them.

On the other hand, what you are really looking for is probably this page
where ro _is_ listed: http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/.