Ask for another cvs account.

Hi, folks

I am one of the DWN[1] Chinese translators. I start this translation
job with Rex Tsai's[2] from sixth week this year.

>From the beginning, I translate and coordinate other translators to
finish the Chinese translation. When we finished Rex Tsai will commit
to CVS after review.

But he is too busy to handle this week by week. After a short
discussion with him, we both agree ask an account for me to commit DWN
translation is the best way to share the loading.

May I have a cvs account to do that?

[1] ask for a cvs account
~ http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/09/msg00178.html

[2] Debian Weekly News: