Re: A list of broken mirrors (fwd)

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 01:34:04PM +0200, David Martinez Moreno wrote:
> El Jueves, 23 de Junio de 2005 12:59, Mattias Wadenstein escribió:
> > So, could someone here act on this? Please remove the broken ones and
> > apply the corrections.
> >
> > /Mattias Wadenstein
> [...]
>
> > Broken mirrors:
> >
> [...]
> > ftp://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-cd/
> > http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian-cd/
> [...]
>
> 	I am responsible for the Spanish mirror, and I can "certify" :-) that it is
> right and not broken. Maybe it was a transient failure.

Yeah -- it's working now.  Thanks!

(At one time, there was only an empty directory.)

There are some 'not-ready' directories there, though, although I expect
that's also transient.  Half of the architectures have up-to-date images
there, which is still quite good.

I've gone through the list that I posted... es.debian.org is that only
one that works.  All of the others appear to be permanently down.

Additionally, http://debian.lami.univ-evry.fr/debian-cd/ appears broken.
--
Stuart Brady