Re: security.debian.org in sources.list

I can't speak Czech very well, but it's quite similar to Polish so I'll try
answer him ;)
He's writing about known problem with commented security entry.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 07:27:29PM +0200, Roman Herot wrote:
> Zdravim, jen otazecka jak to ze kdyz mam v sources.list
> security.debian.org radek s argumentem testing tak neni zadny zdroj ale
> kdyz testing prepisu na uzavreny sarge tak vse OK. Dekuji za odpoved.

Hello Roman.

I'll write in English and Polish, cause my Czech is to weak to write
anything in it ;)

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/
At the top of this page is explanation of your problem.

Chodzi o to, ze pierwsze CD/DVD byly delikatnie zepsute. Wpis o security
byl zakomentowany i zamiast stable pojawilo sie testing.
To jest poprawione w wersji 3.1r0a. Oprocz tego nic sie nie zmienilo, wiec
nie musisz sciagac od nowa.

pozdr,
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland