Re: Web page problem - installation instructions

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 11:24:27AM -0400, Gary Derman wrote:
> That was my point ... there seems to be a problem with your web site.  I
> was not trying to edit. Your web site gave me that link to look at the
> file. But the link did not open a file to look at ... probably because the
> file is neither an html nor a pdf file.

I didn't see that you were referring to

 http://www.nl.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install

That file is plain text, and the Content-Type header is text/plain.  I
think this is a browser misconfiguration: you should make it open such
files in the browser itself or in some text editor, such as Wordpad.

We should link to the other formats as well.

--
Matt