Links from English home page connect to pages in Japanese

Hello,

All the links from the Debian English language hope page -- at least all those I have tried -- http://www.debian.org/index.en.html, connect to the relevant Japanese language pages. Since my Japanese is not as good as it used to be, I prefer to see the links in English.

I found that I can get the English pages by clicking on the "English" link at the bottom of each Japanese page. However, I am not sure that you intended to add this extra step for English language users. (Does the same thing happen for other language links as well?)

			Regards,
--

				Ken Heard
				Toronto, Canada