Re: italian mirrors update

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 10:34:54AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> > You forgot an Archive-architecture line here. This mirror does not
> > include amd64, and all other mirrors say 'Archive-architecture: !amd64'
> > in that case.
>
> Thanks for that. It's not well-documented AFAICT so I cribbed.

Is there anywhere in particular where it could be documented?

> Does that mean that 141280 "master mirror list should include
> architecture data" should be closed?

The basic issue has been fixed (although it's not in sarge;
choose-mirror support is in unstable, while base-config support is only
in Subversion trunk). However, the maintenance issues raised by Josip
haven't been addressed yet, and the discussion in the bug still seems
pretty valuable to have open. I guess it's up to active debian-www
people.

Cheers,