Who's using Debian?

Hi there,

Here's a contribution to the http://www.debian.org/users/ web page:

-- 8< --

1. Division, organisation, country

   PRINT, Espace autogéré des Tanneries, France

2. Type of structure

   Non-profit organisation

3. Homepage

   http://print.squat.net/

4. Contents

   PRINT is a squatted hacklab in Dijon, France.

   We aim at: empowering people through the use of recycled hardware and
   free software; sharing knowledge & skills through non-hierarchical
   workshops; granting open access to the internet through our
   free-of-charge cybercafé; encouraging alternative contents, through
   participation to independant media structures; getting geek and
   activist cultures to meet, through our activities; drinking coffee &&
   apt-get install anarchism && make world.

   All our machines - be they firewalls, servers or client machines -
   run Debian GNU/Linux. We mostly use the testing flavour, though
   sometimes switching to sid, which often proved to be stable enough
   for our uses.

   We chose Debian for a number of reasons: not only do we find it
   technically excellent for its clean design, its great package
   management system, the number of architectures it supports and its
   security updates, but its commitment to free software and its
   volunteer-based, not-for-profit operation are what we value the most.

-- >8 --

Cheers,

--
d a r k v e g g y - gnupg key @ http://garlicviolence.org/gpg.asc