Linked to Microsoft home page when clicking on "Latest release update"...

Hi!

I am using "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.7)
Gecko/20050414 Firefox/1.0.3" as my browser.

When clicking on the link "Latest release update" on page
http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/ I am going to Microsoft home page
http://www.microsoft.com/  !!!!!!

First I thought that your page was hacked, but I now think it is due to
that the link is incorrect
"http://http//lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00001.html";
and when you use a link that start with "http://http//xxxx"; in Mozilla
Firefox its someway goes to Microsoft (automatic search function?). This
is not the situation when using Microsoft Explorer, where you just get
"The page cannot be displayed".

So perhaps you should fix the incorrect link .....

Regards,
Richard