Re: Remaining tidy issues

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 04:12:10PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:

> Since the patch above requires a complete rebuild I haven't yet
> committed. Maybe it's also a good idea to use a special namespace for
> id's defined in templates such as 'debian': id="debian.logo"
> (I'm not sure whether the dot is valid) or to use classes
> .logo { ... }?

I find your patch ok but let's wait with applying it until Jutta has
finished the patches for the navigation bar and we need to rebuild the
whole site anyway.

We will then need to rebuild the whole site twice anyway to not break
the layout during the switch.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>