Who's using Debian?

Hi Debian-Freaks !

Here's our submission for the "Who's using Debian?" Website.

1. 	Product Development, HVAC Products
	Siemens Switzerland Ltd (Building Technologies Group, International
Headquarters)
	Switzerland

2. 	commercial

3. 	www.sbt.siemens.com

4. 	We're developing products for building automation on our development

	workstation's running "Debian sarge".
	There's also a Server with a MoinMoin-Wiki running "Debian sarge".

	The high quality and stability with Debian is just great! The
availability
	of software updates and security bugfixes is outstanding.

	An other reason to use Debian is the quantity of available software
packages.
	We use a many packages which are not available in other GNU/Linux
distributions
	(e.g. kdevelop3, mtd-tools, clamav, tsocks). With Debian we can get
every package
	we need, just bye using apt-get with it's "super cow power".

Thank you very much for your great efforts to build "the best OS" I've ever
seen!

With kind regards
Roger Meier
Development Engineer

Siemens Switzerland Ltd
Building Technologies Group
International Headquarters
HVP-CPT-PD-PSW
Gubelstrasse 22
CH-6301 Zug

Tel direct: +41 41 724 49 42
Fax: +41 41 724 38 09
Mailto:r.meier@siemens.com
Internet: www.sbt.siemens.com

Note: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have received
this e-mail without being the proper recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please
inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author of this e-mail and do not
necessarily represent those of Siemens Switzerland Ltd, unless otherwise
specifically stated.