Supply Krone module

Dear Sir,

My name is Chenjiang from China, I am International trade manager of Cixi Qiyan Communication Electron Co.,Ltd. We obtained company name via internet, we leant that you are the leading buyer in telecom accessories.

We are a professional telecom accessories manufacturer with more than 10 years experiences. Our products are mainly Krone type series and accessories for MDF that has exported in Southeast Asia, Mideast and European countries. They are well received because of the quality is guaranteed and the prices reasonable.

As professional manufacturer for communication equipement and accessories,we're long and experienced in supplying not only for series products for pre-terminal.(refer to our website),also we engaged in parts for terminal unit, for instance, telephone housing,wiring,plate,modular and connector. At the same time,we get to open up new generic products responsed to market.

I can send you more tech details and product photo if you need. Also you can have a look at our homepage for more product information.

Wish to make further communication with you.

Thanks and best regards,
Chen Jiang

Cixi Qiyan Communication Electron Co.,Ltd.
Trade Dept. Website://www.nbjinxin.com
Tel : 0086-580-8260006
Fax: 0086-580-8261325
E-mail: sunway_chen@263.net