[joy@debian.org: Re: http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/]

----- Forwarded message from Josip Rodin <joy@debian.org> -----

From: Josip Rodin <joy@debian.org>
To: Aurélien GÉRÔME <ag@roxor.cx>
Subject: Re: http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 12:23:15AM +0100, Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
> I cannot seem to find the last code for the Perl scripts in
> <http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/>.
>
> There is only old code from 2001 with your name at
> <http://cvs.debian.org/packages/cgi-bin/?cvsroot=webwml> in
> webwml/packages/cgi-bin.

Er, that is probably it? Ask webmaster@debian.org, someone else should there
should be able to tell you what's up, I'm rather latent these days.

----- End forwarded message -----

Hi,

Is <http://cvs.debian.org/packages/cgi-bin/?cvsroot=webwml> really
up-to-date?

By the way, anonymous users cannot check out the repository. See
following, it is a server-side issue.

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml co packages
cvs server: Updating packages
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/cvs/webwml/packages'
(/cvs/webwml/packages/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvs/webwml/packages'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Cheers.