B-Open Solutions srl - request for inclusion in the consultants page (3rd try)

Hi,

I already submitted the following request for inclusion in the
consultants page twice, in December and in February, since i didn't
receive any feedback todate I'm now adding debian-www in the CC, just
in case the address consultants@debian.org has gone stale.

----

We are a young service company specialized in Linux and Open Source
solutions. We use Debian as the primary platform for our offerings. We
would be pleased to be listed in the consultats page.

Name:    Alessandro Amici
Company: B-Open Solutions srl
Address: Via Casilina, 3/T - 00182 Roma, Italy
Phone:   +39 06 978 450 62
Fax:     +39 06 978 450 01
Email:   info@bopen.it
Rates:   60/hour on site, 35/hour remote

Thank you,
--
Alessandro Amici  <a.amici@bopen.it>  -  PGP 1024D/B6E5103F
Responsabile Tecnico - B-Open Solutions srl - http://www.bopen.it/