Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by toddy: webwml/english/vote/2005 vote_001.wml

On Saturday 05 March 2005 00:57, Jens Seidel wrote:
> I'm not sure about the apostrophe usage in English but I think the
> following should be applied as well.
[...]
> -much of Anthony Town's <a
> +much of Anthony Towns' <a

Hi,

the last name is spelt "Towns", so the current text is wrong. However, it
seems that it's possible to use "Towns'" and "Towns's", if I'm not
mistaken. Could any native speaker clear this up, please?

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Never trust a man who can count to 1023 on his fingers.