Re: missing info: original newer than translation...

Hi Tobias,

On Friday 04 March 2005 09:54, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> I've just updated that file, it'll be available in about three hours. No
> more need to send a patch to me.

Thanks :) Also for your explaination and apparently someone (you ? :) also
updated some more translations as I was just about to update some other d-i
related page and did't find it anymore as outdated on
http://www.de.debian.org/devel/website/stats/de.html.

BTW, would it be possible to sort the "Pages not translated" on that page by
the age of the pages ? (With the newest on top ?) Guess I should file a
wishlist bug on www.debian.org ?

regards,
 Holger