Release testing

Dear Sirs, I was trying to download the iso-files for the testing release of the debian distribution. I can not find them. Are you updating this release ? Actually a few months ago I was able to download them. Unfortunately my CD is now corrupted. Please let me know about.
Best regards

Paolo Gualtieri

                 / ^   _ \
                ( (o) (o) )
 +---------oOOO-----(_)-----OOOo-----------+
 | Paolo Gualtieri                         |
 | Dipartimento di Meccanica e Aeronautica |
 | Universita' di Roma "La Sapienza"       |
 | Via Eudossiana 18, 00184 Roma           |
 | Italy                                   |
 | e-mail p.gualtieri@caspur.it            |
 | ph. +39-06-44585229                     |
 | fax +39-06-484854                       |
              .oooO   (   |
                \_)