About installing Debian

Hello,

Just wanted to point out that this installing documentation on your page is really messy, well that's not really a problem. But anyway you should really mention in http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-appendix#s-file-descs

that you need driver disk for network install. At first i thought that root already has basic network modules. It came as suprise to me that it needs driver disk 1. I would be glad if you mention about that on your page. That network install needs rescue, root and driver disk1. It's a must!

Thank you

Siim

ITV - Sinu lemmiksaated internetis!
http://www.itv.ee