Re: Problem with extra frames in the Danish language version of /devel/index

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:44:30 +0100
Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:

> > Something must be wrong in the Danish version, but I can't to spot
> > the error; could someone else please take a look?
>
> Please check again, I was not able to verify this. I do not see a
> different structure in the Danish and English page.

Neither did I.  Since Opera renders this page different than the other
versions, there must be a difference, however.

> I opened it in konqueror, lynx, w3m and mozilla.
> Try to reload the page :-))

I tried everything I could think of, except looking at the page in a
different browser (d'oh!) than Opera... :-)

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>