Who's using Debian?

Axigent Technologies Group, Inc., USA
Commercial
http://www.axigent.net

We run Debian on several servers including our web and E-mail server(woody), file server(sarge) and our phone system, Asterisk PBX(sid).

Debian is also deployed at our customers sites when they want a solid server solution and aren't interested in Microsoft. We also utilize Debian for deploying SMTP Proxy Spam Filters for clients that already have a mail server(all run sarge). We push Debian whenever we can.

Thanks to Debian's stability and robust package management system it doesn't make sense to use anything else.

--
David Doan
Axigent Technologies Group, Inc.