Re: Polish work_needing page.

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 21:12, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Could someone tell me what's wrong with Polish translation of the Work
> Needing Packages page?
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/work_needing.pl.html
>
> There's notice that original of this translation doesn't exist anymore.
> I have no idea why such header is being added.
>
> Any hints?

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. I've removed wnpp.wml from your directory; that
file was no longer needed after the transition to the new wnpp-system. It
seems to have confused the wml-scripts, however. The above mentioned page
works for me now.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Early to bed and early to rise and you'll
    be groggy when everyone else is wide awake.