GOOD MORNING

Dear ,
Compliment of the day and how is life in general with you? Of course it is my humble wish to solicit and crave your indulgence to make this project request for a joint business transaction which I hope will not come to you as a surprise, hence I plead for your pardon.
I'm Chiba Robert Guei, the first Son of late Gen. Robert Guei the former military ruler of ( cote d' Ivoire/ivory coast,) who was killed on
19/9/2002 with some of his loyalist officers during a cross fire
battle between them and government troops in his attempt to seize
power through coup de eta in Abidjan on 19/9/2002 .
In brief, I have the sum of Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand
united states dollars(us$20,700,000)only which I want to move out of
here with most desperation. This money was deposited by my late father
in a Holding Firm company for the purpose of using it to fine tune his
administration in the invent that he succeeds in the failed coup
attempt.
So because of the present situation in my country cote d' ivoire ,
I was forced to leave the country immediately for security reasons, and also to look for a trust worthy foreign partner who
can assist me to transfer the money out of Dakar from Senegal(West africa)tohis private or company's account for investment.
Sir, I highly need your unreserved assistance both in transferring the
money to your country and also investing it in a profitable
venture with your kind advice,as I confide in you since our father is no more.
I and my family members have decided to give you 25% of the money as commission,while 5% of the money will be used to defray any expenses that might arise in the course of this project.
Looking forward to your urgent response.
Best regards.
Chiba Robert Guei,
NB;please you can contact me with is 00221-594 58 28