Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jseidel: webwml/spanish/vote/2002/platforms raphael.wml

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 03:52:48PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Must there really a translation-check header in all files except the
> original? Without this in spanish and english I obtain:

IMHO yes. Otherwise it is more difficult to determine the direction
of propagating changes if you encounter a difference between the
two versions.

Plus stattrans.pl gives bogus results, but this could perhaps be
fixed...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>