Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jseidel: webwml/spanish/vote/2002/platforms raphael.wml

Debian WWW CVS:

> Changes by:	jseidel	04/12/29 16:26:53
>
> Modified files:
> 	spanish/vote/2002/platforms: raphael.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	removed AGAIN invalid translation-check header, Frank do not revert this!

Well, there *must* be a translation-check in all but one of the files,
since there cannot be two *original* versions of this. If you consider
the Spanish version to be the original, then you must add a
translation-check header to the English file, which does not currently
contain one.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/