Re: RSS on w.d.o/security/index.en.html

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 11:54:55AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > There is also something strange on
> >   http://www.debian.org/security/dsa-long.en.rdf
> > the description about dsa-614 is not identical to what is found in
> > dsa-614.wml, and AFAICT it can not have been generated from any version
> > of this file in CVS.
>
> What's wrong with it?

Hmmm, I was confused by updating French translation of DSA 608.
Anyway, it looks like I was not the only one being confused, dsa-614.wml
should certainly be modified by:
 -<p>Luke "infamous41md" discoverd multiple vulnerabilities in xzgv, a
 +<p>"infamous41md" discovered multiple vulnerabilities in xzgv, a

Denis