Re: Canadian Debian CD sellers list outdated

Thanks for reporting the broken links, I've removed the non-working or
out-of-date sites!

Unless someone complains, I will be pretty strict when going through the
list of vendors from now on. I'll remove an entry for either of these
reasons:

 - Site is unreachable for me
 - No proper site set up, e.g. there is only an Apache dir listing
 - No trace of Debian-related info to be found
 - Site only sells 3.0r2, not r3

Sites can always be re-added if I was wrong in removing them. The vendor
list is suffering from quite a few broken/outdated links, so IMHO this is
the only way to keep it useful.

Cheers,

  Richard

--