GOODDAY FRIEND

FROM;Walter Okun

Dear Friend,

I guess this letter may come to you as surprise since I had no previous
correspondence with you.

I am the chairman tender board of independent national Electoral
commission
(INEC). I got your contact in  my Search for a reliable person  handle
very confidential Transaction involving the transfer of US$20.5
million.

The above fund is not connected with arms, drugs or Money laundering.
It is
the product of an over invoiced Contract awarded in 2001 by INEC to a
foreign company for the construction of high rise estate in the federal
capital territory.

The contract has long been executed and payment of The actual contract
amount has been paid to the Foreign contractor leaving the balance,
Which my colleagues and I now want to transfer out of Nigeria into a
reliable foreign account for our personal use.

As civil servants we are not allowed to run foreign accounts. Hence we
have
chosen to front and support you as the Beneficiary to be paid.
If you are interested in the proposal kindly get back to Me by sending
me
your letter of acceptance along with your Direct telephone and fax
numbers,
we have decided to share The money in the following percentage, 60% for
us
30% for you The account owner and 10% for all local and international
Expenses that may arise in the course of this transaction.
Further details about this transaction will be discussed in the
subsequent
correspondence.

Note also that the particular nature of Your business is irrelevant to
this
transaction and  all local contacts and arrangements are in place For a
smooth and successful conclusion of this transaction.

Be informed that we are aware of the way email proposals of this type
are
being sent from this part of africa and as regards that,you should
please
treat this with utmost attention knowing fully well that you cannot and
will
not be compelled to assist us if you are not disposed to.

Contact me via email with your contact telephone and fax
Numbers, so that i can call you for a discussion.

Thank you as i await your response.

Sincerely,

Dr Walter Okun