Re: Patch debian-www with css

15.12.2004 о 00:45 +0100 Denis Barbier написав(-ла):
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 02:26:08PM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> [...]
> > Feel free to apply the patch and include the debian.css file. I can
> > send it by mail, if you do not want to fetch it from the above url.
> >
> > I'll leave everything in place here. So if you want later changes, I
> > can make them and send you a new patch. The css file should be handled
> > carfully by those working on the server as changes may be harmful.
>
> D'oh, I did not notice that Frank committed your patch days ago.
> This is the problem with smooth upgrades, one does not notice when
> things change ;)

I did not noticed too, but now I see that menu on the left of the main
page does not fit in the blue rectangle on Ukrainian (uk) webpage. This bug
also appear on ca, pt and ru pages.

Regards,
--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua