Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 03:06:50AM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> - There is missed something to skip over the menu

Yeah, I tried to propose that at the beginning of the discussion
but you didn't understood what I meant ;)

> - A menu at the bottom of page could be useful, too
> - On large pages, there could be something like "back to top"

And there are certainly some that could need a toc, too.

> - Tables need a TH, if not existing
> - Is there a summary in all tables which are not for layout?
[...]
> BTW: Who is the WML guru here?

I think Denis and I should be able to tackle all problems related to
that (and probably some other people on the list, too).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/