Re: Patch debian-www with css

Hi!

I've found a better solution for the menu now (without fix width).

The margin for maincol remains, but the leftcol now has flexible width.
In addition I made a nested UL out of the left menu.

You should consider making the main content flowing around the menu though.

http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/dwww/index.html and index.de.html
greek is in progress.

The css has to be changed and the mainpage.wml, so I will do a patch for that, if you like it.

Other good news: Someone in the css channel helped me with the cards. So I will be able to make an example for that, too.

greetings

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de