to Wouter

Wouter,

First of all, thanks for your fast reply.

> Surely you must be joking.

Well, I wish it was a joke, but it's reality. If you
think it?s a joke I can tell all that people to call
you or to send you the viruses , instead of contact
me. Maybe you can explain them to change their mind.

> > you must take the
> > responsability.
>
> Only if you can convince a judge that it's Debian's
> fault that people
> were killed. Good luck.

I am not trying to convince a judge that it's Debian's
fault, right now I am trying to covince my son and
other people that it will stop some day and people
will stop to call me and send me virus.

> It's Debian's policy not to remove data from its
> list archives. /ever/.
I undertsnad this policy and I will respect it. The
problem was that I did not know it before posting. I
am sorry. I also know that it could be technically
impossible for you to manually remove all the messages
that people want to see removed. But the only thing I
can do now is to ask forgive "my" mistake and offer
you a compensation to remove the message: if there is
any kind of expenditure (I don?t know how long time it
would take for you to do it) to remove my message, I
will pay it. I am a student, but in this way I will
"pay" for my mistake.

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espaço gratuito. Abra
uma conta agora! http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/