Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 10:41:59PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> And a new new version:  I removed the <style> tag, it seems quite
> useless, and added a missing <p> in languages.wml.

I applied the patch at my working copy and my general test pages
are now build with it. See http://higgs.djpig.de/debian-www/

A few notes:
http://higgs.djpig.de/debian-www/index.en.html: In my browser, the
 "Devolpers' Corner" in the navbar is wider than the actual navbar.
http://higgs.djpig.de/debian-www/security/2004/dsa-606.en.html:
 Looks we need to sort out the hr's in the footer. Thats trivial and
 I will fix that. This problem could however occour on other pages
 (that don't use the security template) when they use certain
 combinations of NOHOMELINK and NOLANGUAGES. That needs to be sorted
 out, too.
general: someone should really remove all margins and paddings from
 the paragraphs in the languages footer. Will try that, but in doubt
 leave it for someone other.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>