Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 11:11:24PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 02:26:08PM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> > Thanks to those Developers looking into the pages (especially if they
> > did not get worse  for blind people)!
> >
> > Feel free to apply the patch and include the debian.css file. I can
> > send it by mail, if you do not want to fetch it from the above url.
>
> Two short comments to the patch (also discussed on IRC):
>
> 1) There are some empty <style></style> in it, I think they can be
> removed,
> 2) The path to the debian.css should begin with $(HOME) or something
> like that, in the patch it is abolute.

Here is an updated patch.  It will surely be applied on Thursday,
but before that I will duplicate current templates files so that
nm.debian.org does not get affected by these changes.  We did not have
time yet to check that they do not break nm.d.o and this is not trivial.
Martin, could you please check if these changes have no bad impact on
nm.d.o?

Denis