Re: Release notes for website

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:53:34PM +0000, Rob Bradford wrote:
> I made some recent changes to the release notes build system, this should allow
> them to now be integrated with the website. The sarge release notes now form
> HEAD and woody are tagged off as woody.
>
> I would appreciate it if the folks with access to the webwml tree and scripts on
> klecker would get these building and installed into the apropriate place or
> arrange access for me to make the changes myself.

AFAICT all necessary changes have been made. The woody release notes are
now build from the CVS (if you have fixed the problem with the japanese
version, didn't check), the sarge ones build and installed under
releases/sarge/release-notes/ (they are not linked until now though).

If you want to know how the release pages will look like once sarge
is released, you can take a look at
http://higgs.djpig.de/debian-www/releases/sarge/, the links to the
release notes should work there.

Gruesse,